• We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Verifying your eligibility to register as a Platform user
• Setting up / administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing a Platform profile;
• Providing users with customer service support; responding to queries, feedback, and managing claims and/or disputes;
• Verifying your identity and conducting security, KYC (know-your-customer) and anti-money laundering diligence and background checks in order to set up user accounts;
• Facilitating communication between Buyers and Sellers via the Platform, processing transactions and settlement between Buyers and Sellers made over the Platform, assessing fund withdrawal requests from Sellers;
• Providing logistics and warehousing services (including, without limitation, customs clearance declarations via the Platform);
• Assessing and monitoring account security and transaction risks of users of Ahovira.com, detecting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other security incidents;
• Personalizing our marketing and communications with you based on your browsing records, and your order history;
• Facilitating customs clearance declarations / applications via the Platform;
•Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, and to improve the product offerings and services on Ahovira.com, including, for example, using anonymized data for machine learning purposes;
• Identifying, developing and marketing and advertising products and services that we believe you will value, including across browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable laws
• Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests (see section E. "COOKIES" below). Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your consent prior to sending you communications for marketing purposes
When you register your product with us, we collect e-mail addresses of our customers in order to serve them better. If a batch or update on any of our products are released, we will then notify you. Also, in the event that we introduce new products, notifications will be sent to you. Any and all information collected by Ares Dynasty Trading is strictly meant for internal uses of Ares Dynasty Trading. Any and all information provided to Ares Dynasty Trading will not be sold, lent, or given to any third party.
• Use a different password on AHOVIRA that you use on other sites. If you need help remembering your password, consider using a password manager. Research the best one for you.
• Use at least 8 characters. A minimum of 6 is required; a maximum of 128 is allowed. While not required, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "geniusman99!@" is a much stronger password than "geniusman."
• Choose an original password. Passwords previously used for your account will not be accepted by the system.
• Do not use the same password that you use on other sites, including your email provider. Actively monitor all your accounts, including your email provider, for unauthorized or suspicious activity.
• Avoid passwords that are easy to guess. These include passwords such as "user," "password," "abcdef," or "123456." They also include things like a dictionary word, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can easily be obtained.
3) Remember to sign out to further prevent unauthorized access to your account, remember after you have signed in, you should sign out once you have :
• Completed your transaction
• Completed managing your account, or
• Decided to step away from your computer.
4) Anyone who have access to your computer after you have signed in but haven’t signed out, can have access into your account.
5) Ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date.
6) Immediately notify AHOVIRA of any unauthorised use of your Account, User ID and/or password, and
7) You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
• Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device , personalized advertisements and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
• The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
• If you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any Ahovira.com products and services that require you to Sign in.