Subject to the terms and conditions in this Return, Refunds And Replacement Of Goods Policy, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased item(s) and / or refund prior to the expiry of the Ahovira 14 Day Return. Buyer may initiate the returns process by communicating with Ahovira or Seller through the platform.
1) Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Ahovira website.
2) Buyer may, by completing the Online Return Form, apply to return the purchased Goods to Ahovira or Seller in exchange for a replacement or a refund.
3) Buyer shall ensure that the purchased Goods is returned to Ahovira or Seller within 7 or 14 calendar days from the delivery date, depending on the applicable Return Policy. For avoidance of doubt, the countdown starts from the date the Buyer received the purchased Goods to the post stamp date on the return parcel.
4) In case of damaged Goods, please contact Ahovira or Seller within 48 hours of receiving the delivery to expedite the claim process.
5) Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances :
• The Goods delivered to Buyer is defective and/or damaged on delivery.
• The Goods delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Goods
• The Goods, in particular fashion items, which does not fit (not applicable for fashion items from overseas Sellers)
• The Goods delivered to Buyer does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) stipulated in the order
• The Item has not been received by Buyer
6) Return or cancellations of any perishable goods are not allowed. To ensure that Buyer is satisfied with the product Buyer received, Buyer should inspect the contents as soon as the order arrives
7) Ahovira will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
8) In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to Ahovira to request Ahovira to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Ahovira will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
Ahovira encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event where problem arises. As Ahovira is a platform for Users to conduct trading, Buyer should contact Seller directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
1) When AHOVIRA receives an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, Ahovira will notify Seller in writing.
2) Seller may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by Ahovira in the written notification. Seller must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”). In the event that Buyer is unable to resolve any dispute with Seller directly through amicable negotiations, Ahovira reserves the right to suggest and implement an appropriate resolution at its sole discretion and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Seller.
3) Ahovira will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Seller.
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
1) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller's end (i.e - damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear buyer's return shipping fee.
2) In the scenario of the buyer's change of mind, buyer shall get seller's consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
3) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, Ahovira at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after Ahovira has received the confirmation from Seller that Seller has received the returned Item. In the event where Ahovira does not hear from Seller within a specified time, Ahovira will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.